Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wizard

I need help..Does SB work

Guest Wizard

properly.I have the same old prob. The old version used to work great.I have installed Sb more than once over the last 3-4 years..with success.But with this version, I have not been able to enjoy the program because of the following- After being connected to SB, Multiplayer etc..the following occursFS is either in pause while I use SB..and when I hit pause the sim starts and SB makes its way to the taskbar..sim works good, but SB along with TCAS and FMS are hid in the task bar, if I call for SB, the sim pauses..thsi causes major probs I can not take a flight where there are controllers online..because they recognize my SIM is paused and it is a big annoyance-The SB green bar runs across the top of my screen as I am using the sim... but I want to be able to use all functions (TCAS and FMS) without pausing my sinm evertime..HHHHHeeeelllppppp!!! Does anyone know..I think it may be a simple thing..me simpleHa MBWZA

Guest ilh

1. Make sure in FS Options/General (I think that is the right place) you have Pause on Task Switch turned off.2. Use the HostSB.dll module instead of SB's Host Window. This allows you to run SB inside of FS2002. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of the exact download name. Perhaps someone else can post that. A search for HostSB might find it.Lee Hetherington (KBOS)

Guest WorkingStiff

Lee, you're correct. Thanks for that tip; the file name is HostSB.zip and it's in the AVSIM file library.

Guest Wizard

I will try it guys..thanks for the tip!!MBWZA

Guest Wizard

when I click on SB on the taskbar...Can not use SB under these conditions...GrrrrrrAnyone else..I did UNCHECK PAUSE SIM ON TASK