Sign in to follow this  
Guest NetBoyz

AI planes

How do i get the AI planes to use different liverys such as British Airways? Also is it possible to use downloaded planes as AI planes? if so how? Am trying to get my FS2002 as real as possible, am welcome to any suggestion to make it as real as possbile.

I have two words for you my friend. Project AI.Go to www.projectai.com - they have pre-made traffic packs with realistic flight plans from most major airlines (BA, Virgin, KLM, Lufthansa, US Air etc.)The planes are AI only and have a low poligon rate (lower detail) to help the framerate stay high...The best part is that you don't need any FS editing knowledge. You download an airline pack, install it automatically and that airline's planes pop out at the usual airports. It's as easy as that and completely FREE.Once again, great work by Project AI guys, if anyone uses the packs, try to donate a few $ and help them with file hosting as they are doing such a great job!Cheers!

Guest Joshieca

I have uploaded some help tutorials to my website for "newbies" to take a look at. It shows how to install additional aircraft...both new models and how to install just the textures to existing models. I need to tweak the tutorial a bit to make it flow better, but it is useable in the state that it is in now.Click on my weblink graphic below and then once into the main page, click on the second airplane on the top. It should rollover and read Install Help. From there your given two choices. Choose the one that reads AIRCRAFT Install Help.Enjoy....Josh[br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Yes thank you Josh. It helpped me out. :-newbie

Guest NetBoyz

And another word: ComponentAI. I have a product in beta that will use all liveries, with third-party aircraft and using WorldAI flightplans or similar ones. I myself have 650 GMAX aircraft flying in proper locations all over the world, using multiple liveries for BA World Tails, several Southwest, many Delta, many United liveries (just for example). WorldAI supports hundreds of airlines, many thousand flight plans. ComponentAI maps third-party aircraft to them automatically, using airline and aircraft type correctly, and using all liveries you have installed! It also has a built-in check function that scrubs aircraft installation to within an inch of its life and helps you correct problems.I'm still open for beta testers, and there's a demo available to try, at http://www.softtoyssoftware.com/ComponentAI/betaprogram.htm which describes how to sign up for the beta. (Some users of Netscape may have trouble viewing the website, I've been told, although it works fine on the several machines I've tried. If you have trouble viewing it, try using IE.) -- db