Sign in to follow this  

Squawkbox has generated errors...

.. and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.Yay!This happens EVERY time I try to connect..I'm running win2k with Servicepack 3 and fs2002 ..I have the latest fsuipc (2.88)I downloaded squawkbox from avsim today, so I reckon that it's the newest version.I start up fs2002, place myself at a gate, type in the multiplayer settings, connect the session (after typing in the required fields)I then start up the sb host program via the menu in fs2002. Then I start up the main sb program, I type in the player name, click on the start search button and I find the game I created. When I press join, the error message comes along. EVERY TIME!!!Can anyone please tell me if they've had similar experiences and tell me what you did to correct it ?Thanks ever so much in advance, -Morten-