Sign in to follow this  

Unable to load flight plan

I have a Pentium 3, 1.0 KHz, 512 meg mem with Win XP. I have been simmingalong nicely for the past 6 months or so without a hitch. About 6 days agowhen I made my normal hook up attempt , multiplayer connect, SB Host, SquawkBox Callup etc. everything worked fine until I tried to load the flightplan. The flight plan will load and display for a second or so, sometimeslong enough to fill out the comments section. Then -Wham The Microsoftmessage that Squawk box will now close, sorry for the incontinence etc, etcetc. Of course the SB Host will not close now because I don't have SB toclose first so I have to close Flight Sim to proceed . I'm still in thisvicious cycle. I have reloaded squawk box from scratch, dumped the windowssquawk box config file, etc etc. The funny thing is that Squawk box worksfine so long as I don't attempt to file a flight planAnyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be. Anxiously awaiting asolution.James LloydJ. Lloyd