Sign in to follow this  
Guest musicman9791

FS2004 locks up when minimized and on SB

Guest musicman9791

I've been flying online for a few months now and this happens to me often: I connect in the correct order and I get logged onto everything. I then connect to SB (after it error reports and shuts down the first time). I finally get connected to SB and if I minimize my screen back to the desktop, it won't let me maximize FS2004 again and ends up being just a black screen behind SB, and eventually I end up having to CTL ALT DEL to shut it down. Anyone have an idea what's causing this problem? System Specs:System Model: E-1800 BIOS Version: Intel Corp. EA81520A.15A.0009.P06.0109191538 Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version: 5.1.2600 Service Pack: 0.0 Location: C:WINDOWS Hot Fix: Q329115 Memory (RAM) Capacity: 512 MB Processor Intel® Celeron CPU 1200MHz Version: x86 Family 6 Model 11 Stepping 1 Speed: 1195 MHz General Computer Info System Name: ***************** Domain: WORKGROUP Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time Connection: Workstation (standalone) Proxy Server: None IP Address: *******************IPX Address: Not Enabled Local Disk Total Capacity: 55.91 GB Sum of Hard Disks: (C: E: ) Used: 7.39 GB Free: 48.51 GB