Sign in to follow this  
Guest ruzzoboy

Removed player 'Squawkbox' from FS2004 session

Guest ruzzoboy

Hello, I've seen one or two posts similar to this on here, but with no solution. I've been online flying for 3 years without a problem, until now. Everything works perfectly, sbrelay connects, fs multiplayer loads fine, Squawkbox loads and connects. Now, after about 1 or 2 minutes, I see a scrolling text in fs2004 reading "squawkbox has left the session" And in sbrelay it reads "Removed player 'Squawkbox' from FS2004 session". I can still however fly perfectly, communicate with ATC, they can hear me with no trouble. I can see tcas traffic. I just can't see other aircraft, or communicate by text in the fs2004 multiplayer chat window. This is a new problem for me after installing service pack 2 for winxp. I find everything runs better but I would like to see traffic again. SO I disabled XP fire wall (I only use the xp firewall) with no help. With it on, I have all programs that work with fs2004 as exeptions. I knew that re installing the software woudn't help but I tried anyway.... still nothing. Any help would be great. I'm convinced that I don't have to uninstall SP2 to get this to work since many users have no prob. My specs:p4 3.0 HTASUS p4c800 deluxeRadeon 9800pro1.0 gig RamWINxp SP2Lets try and figure this out for others who share my problem, and so I can enjoy online flying again! ThanksPaul

Guest Eurostar_Hamburg

Hello Paul,unfortunately I can not offer help...But I have exactely the same problem, and I have no Idea what I did wrong to create this behavior. Before everything worked fine for me. I have the feeling it happened out of the blue sky. I would be glad if anybody can offer help.Thanks,George

Guest Rusty073

Hi guysI am sorry you are having this problemMy only advice would be to reinstall squawkbox as i have never come across this problem b4I will try and find an answer thoughShane

Guest ZeroCool307

do you have more than 1 network card installed? If so, disable the one you arent using. This should fix your problem.TC