Sign in to follow this  
Guest mav2005

Squawkbox will not work at all

Guest mav2005

Hello,I'm using Windows XP Home, DirectX 9.0c, FS9, the latest FSUIPC, latest Squawkbox (2.3), etc.I have everything installed per instructions received from the Vatsim site.Here's my steps for launching everything:1)Open SB Relay.2)Open FS - Make flight.3)Setup Multiplayer4)Go up to Modules and HostSB5)Start menu and load squawkbox.6)Finds my multiplayer game, I click ok or join whichever button it is, waits a minute.7)Then I get an error message asking me if I want to send an error report to Microsoft. This happened before, then I restarted and it did not send the error message. Then I closed FS and tried it again and I got the error box again. Now I'm getting it all the time.What's wrong?Thanks,Lance

Guest Rusty073

HI lancego up a few posts and read what i wrote to someone elses problemhave the sbhost.dll in the modules folder but execute it from sbhost.exe instead of sbhost.dll in your modules tabsee if this worksall your other start up procedures are fineShane