Sign in to follow this  
Guest saudi_777

What I did in the Greek ATC event!!!!

Guest saudi_777

Hi fellas,First off I have to say a BIG thank you to the Hellenic ATC guys who made this realistic event! I'm a pilot in Saudi Arabian Virtual Airlines (www.sv-virtual.com), and like the real SV we fly to Milan, Italy from Jeddah via Athens, Greece in the MD-90-30 :D So the ATC & LGAV scenery really changed the whole experience of being a VA Pilot since I was taxying in a SimFlyers quality scenery that was being controlled by ATC and was buzzing with other virtual pilots! I flew 4 flights using the Greek ATC, these 4 flights being flights from the schedule of my VA: Jeddah-Athens, Athens-Milan, Milan-Athens, Athens-Jeddah.The funny thing is that no matter how much pressure me and the other pilots were being on the controllers (everyone accidentally speaking at the same time as the other pilot) they were very patient and never showed any anger :) Just like real controllers! hehe...I enjoyed the whole thing, the Greek ATC & the LGAV scenery & the FS2002 mesh and Auto-Gen scenery of Greece created a very realistic experience that I'm proud to have taken part in this event. Plus, since any on-line flights in my VA are doubled in time (the flight hours are multiplied by 2) I'll get a hefty amount of hours to add in my section of the roster! GROOVY!!!! :-kewlThanks a lot to the Hellenic ATC staff for this extremely fun event,Asim Daffa :-kewlVP, Fleet - Senior First Officerwww.sv-virtual.com