Sign in to follow this  

User Statistics not being updated on the webpage

Hello Vatsim.There have been numerous dates in June that I have made flights on Vatsim that have not been entered in the user statistics for my ID#. Out of 4 flights in June, Only 1 has been listed in my User Statistics. So obviously the Statistics are wrong. Why even have a User Statistics if it's totally Bogus. So if any of you guys are monitoring these statistics to see who is the #1 user, you might as well forget it, because it's inaccurate. There is a total of 15 hours missing in mine just for the Month of June 2002. No Telling how many other hours they have failed to log. Also if your using these statistics as a Logbook, forget it... It's pretty sad that maybe only a select few are being treated as top users so Vatsim makes sure to always update their hours.. Also for the Guys in Virtual Airlines who sometimes rely on these statistics for proof of their flights, You might want to talk to your airline management to come up with a more reliable method of documenting your flights.My conclusion is that Vatsim should do away with USER STATISTICS if they can't do it right...I have E-Mailed Vatsim concerning this problem with my statistics, and they have chosen not to respond !! Vey unproffessional of them !!Gary W. NorrisAAL214

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!