Sign in to follow this  

Thanks from the KOSH crew

Thanks for a great time...I ended up having to leave after a little over 5 hours - had a bad squall line move into the area....But today104 Aircraft visited KOSH - that's 104 DISTINCT callsigns...Some even made multiple trips or did pattern work - that's right our great ATC even let people fly the pattern in that hornet's nest....Thanks go out to and from the OSH crew...OSH_F_APP Brian AmmonsOSH_A_APP Fairfax O'Riley OSH_DSIDE Kenny Oswald and a darn good GND guy to bootOSH_N_TWR Brian HoyleOSH_S_TWR Mark ZamedaOSH_V_GND Gene GulifordOSH_V_DEL Bill Morris GRB_V_APP Gary Frothingham OSH_V_DEL Roger CurtissTom SchroederEvan BaachRick SchaeferMichael Schirmann (who helped CTR out when he needed a rest)Brian BislerJohn BinnerMike FinchIan Abel and his entire ARTCCTON OUT - for making GREAT SECTOR FILES for usI know I forgot a few people but I was running around trying to keep all the "Is dotted and the Ts crossed" - so to any I missed SORRY - but thank you from the bottom of my and everyone's heart. And of course - thanks to all the pilots out there who gave their time - we are the staff but you are every bit as important - there is NO flyin without you..... the flies. For the 50+ people who have emailed me - YES - I am planning several more of these types of events - next one will be out in the DENVER area in a few mountain airports - We will open several airports for you to fly into - and this time it will involve SEVERAL ARTCCs - Details to follow in the next few days...Richard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director

Guest Dan_Pergau

Thank you guys for a great job and for letting me do several circuits before and during the event!Dan PergauC-GCVO

Guest etanin

One heck of a GREAT time, my hat goes off to all that made this event happen. Thanks again!!!!