Sign in to follow this  

VP Resignation

Message from Harvey Stein,President, VATSIM Board of Governors=====================Membership of VATSIM. I have with sadness, accepted James Willans' resignation from the Board of Governors as Vice-President Development.James has been with us since the very beginning of VATSIM and without his fantastic efforts in programming our certificate issuer, we would still be in the dark ages. His efforts have allowed VATSIM to issue certificates and passwords in a matter of seconds. This has helped greatly in the huge growth of VATSIM. His tireless efforts will always be an inspiration to others. By the authority given to me as your President, I have asked Mr. Richard Critz to step in and assume the position of VP Development on an interim basis. He has accepted. James, as a founder of VATSIM will still be here to help guide the organization with his knowledge and dedication to VATSIM and all its members and staff. James, it has been a pleasure working with you on the Board and I look forward to your continued support as a founding member of this wonderful organization. Blue Skies Always. Harv. -- Harv Stein harveys@gto.netBoard of Governors VATSIMLondon Ontario Canada

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!