Sign in to follow this  

aborted connection on vatsim.net

Good morning everybody, I have been registered on vatsim for a week now and using skawpbox/r wilco/r wilco control for my multiplayer flights on FS, but since 3 days, all my connections to www.vatsim.net, including those related to it such as servinfo and roger wilco control for vatsim suddenly don't work!..I don't understand anything because my internet works well though, and i can't have acces to it! It's very annoying; i count on you to provide me some useful help, those of you who are familiar to it.Thank you guysMichaelParis, France

Guest MB327

If I understand your first sentence, you have successfully connected to VATSIM and used the other software at least once. If that is correct, lets consider what has changed in your setup since then. For all of those things to fail, it would appear that something is blocking your access to the outside. Do you have a firewall, either hardware or software installed? Does Servinfo start up but fail to connect, or does it start and advise that the data is outdated. If the later, your computer clock may be wrong.Does RW start up but fail to connect? Or do you connect but can

For the last week or so I'm getting "forcefully rejected" in SB quite often too, often after loosing the connection (which is also happening more frequently than in the past). Usually it corrects itself after a few minutes, or another server does work, but the network seems a bit unstable at this time.

Guest rcritz

There isn't anything unstable about the network. EUROPE-C is down due to a hardware failure. The other servers are functioning just fine. There are occasions when there are internet problems but they're actually fairly rare.

That might be it then. I usually connect through Europe-C which might have been somewhat unstable for a few days before it was taken down?

Guest rcritz

The SCSI controller for the hard drive failed. It may have caused you some difficulty. It is not yet back online and I do not have an ETA for its return.