Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

No working trust reversers on DC 10-10 from FFGroup??

I wonder why The freeware Flight group did not design Working trust reversers and tiltling boogies on their new DC10-10, because that is aimportant reality detail on the aircraft. Maby This plane is a update from a previous aircraft, i hope not!!. The rest of the aircraft is great, but i must say that i miss the details, so it will not be my favourite aircraft.Best regards,

Guest HeavyFan

The DC-10's main gear Boggies do not tilt alot! They seem to be at an even level before touchdown! The only time i see them tilt a little is on some video's, Just before touchdown i see the main gears tilt a little but thats about it! I see many DC-10's on finals and none of them tilt like a 767, 757's,or 747's,777's, are the only ones i know that show alot of main gear tilt! I wish the new DC-10-10's had working thrust reversers too! MIKE-:)

Hi,The DC-10-10 model is a rework of the earlier DC-10-30 model. That is why there are no thrust reversers. :-) And the DC-10 doesn

Staffan

Am I missing something here?I just d/l the FFG DC-10-10 and it appears to have Thrust Reversers.At least the engines sound like it and the TR lights come on.My problem is that I can not tune the nav or comm radios, no indications on the flap or trim indicators.gramps

Guest Timbo

The aircraft has thrust reversers they're just not visually modelled. Not a big deal IMO considering how beautiful the rest of the aircraft is.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 16th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE