Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wizard

Old question...can not connect to sb..invalid

callsign or invalid password. Although I have not used SB for about 2 months, these are the messages I am recieving when trying to connect. I have reloaded SB to see if this would resolve the problem.No joy..this is using fs2002.Any help app!Mb

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you aware that all passwords were changed in June? If you missed out, go here and request your password information to verify you are using the right one. http://cert.vatsim.net/vatsimnet/statcheck.htmlAlso note, this process depends on your having kept your email address current with VATSIM. If you have changed your email address, you will have to go through the membership department to get everything resolved.http://vatsim.net/mememail.php

Thanks Mike, I see I am using the latest PW and Pilot Reg..seems still no joy??MB

A couple more things to check,Verify SB is registered FSUIPC if using the newer payware versions of FSUIPC.Update your IP address list you are using to select IP to join VATSIM servers.Verify you have selected an aircraft type and callsign before trying to join the server.If still no joy, email me a screenshot of the connection screen, just before you connect so I can see the entries you have in there. Be sure to take the NO.....SPAM part out of my email address as shown below.

Thanks Mike , I will try these tommorrow as it is getting late. just noticed your reply now! Too many Bud Lites and a rough flight in a DASH 7 to shearwater ns. the rough part was the Buds! :)ThanksMB