Sign in to follow this  
Guest PHIL88

Cannot see CSL aircraft when online *** please help ***

Guest PHIL88

Dear All,I am having great problems in seeing over traffic when flying online with FS9 ?I have set-up SBrelay and SBHost correctly as instructed, CSL aircraft are in the FS9 aircraft folder.I follow these procedures to get up and running online :-Connect to the internetStart SBrealyStart FSConnect to Multiplayer 'host'Start SBHostConnect to Squawkbox and Roger WilcoI cannot see in the multiplayer options in FS the SBrelay connection, should I just enter 'host' ? I can hear other players online and speak to ATC in the normal manner, is there anything else I need to check or do so I can see the other planes around me ? This is most frustrating at the moment as I had everything running perfectly well in FS2002 !!Awiat your repliesThanksPHIL

Guest tlkhorses

After starting SBRelay, everthing else is JOIN. Check in FS9 in file, multiplayer and make sure you have the options checked to see the other aircraft, information etc.