Sign in to follow this  
Guest colstripcom

Help getting setup for the first time

Guest colstripcom

I have read everything and thought I have done everything i need to get up and running and still no luck,I hit connect to a server and either says bad username/password or it will show connect gray and disconncet black for about 10 seconds and then it goes back to connect black and discconet gray I have tried many diffrent servers they are active servers. I can send flight plans and it shows them being sent in FS. Would someone be willing to add me to their messenger so we can chat about this a bit. I have went step by step thur the instructions to no avail. Heck I would even be willin to call someone so they can step me thru I a know it is some bonehead mistake I am missing.Thanks,Steve GoodMSN colstripcom@hotmail.comYahoo trainman52ICQ 908920AOL trainmansgood

Guest colstripcom

I used serverinfo and looked for the usa1 usa2 etc and took the IP directly from there. Ping replys returned so I assumed it was working fine. I will have to try your suggestion tonight.