Sign in to follow this  
Guest VCA_CEO

SB Relay - too many aircraft???

Guest VCA_CEO

Causing serious frame rate hits during events?? Maybe? Is there a way to limit the number of planes SB Relay will load?I have no idea the inner-workings, this is just a guess as to why I can't use 2004 for events.I have 2004 running as well if not better offline as I do 2002. However log in to an event like Denver's last weekend and I have to use 2002 or stay away from the event in 2004.Thanks!Lance Williams

Guest ielchitz

Lance,Sorry - no great answers for you from myself today. AFAIK you can only limit the range from SB but not the number of players. I'd suggest you ask the SBRELAY guys about how to limit the numbers. I know that I've had that same problem for major flyins in the past. It's usually not the number of players my system has to draw but the number of players who either have poorly configured CSL or have added their own CSL liveries that result in everyone else suffering performance degradation. I'm looking forward to SB3 where we don't have to worry about other people using add on liveries for CSL that result in everyone else having a slide show.Let us know what the SBRELAY people say.