Sign in to follow this  
Guest FnO17

SB and Servinfo problem

Guest FnO17

Hey guys, i have a little bit of a problem here. When i log on to Vatsim and i am in ground waiting for my IFR clrc ,checking f/p and doing other things, i have noticed that in Servinfo doesn't appear my flight status (it doesn't shows "Departing" with a green triangle) and when i am parked at KMIA for example, my airplane appears near the Florida's coasts parked, and also i can't contact the TWR, crazy stuff isn't it?. Well, when in cruise level or simply out of ground everything seems to be ok, but once i land or touch the ground, my flight status again dissapears (this time doesn't shows "Arrived" with a red triangle). If anyone can help me out with this issue.Cee ya in da skies!

Guest JF737WN

I had a similar problem a while back.Make sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC (assuming you're using FS9), sometimes if you don't, some programs can get "confused".Hope this helps! :)