Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyflyflyaway

Newbie to Squawkbox, Please Help

Guest flyflyflyaway

I am a newbie to squawkbox and need some help. I use fs2004 and have v2.3, and all of the other software VATSIM says you need. So far i have opened SBrelay, and opened a multiplayer session is FS. I then opened hostSB. I have just opened squawkbox, and started searching for the SBrelay game. For some reason it is not appearing. If you could please help that would be great. Thanks alot!

Guest dweese

Were are you not seeing the SBRelay game? in your FS mutli-player or one the squawkbox side of things?Read Vatsim doc 103d at www.vatsim.net/prc

Guest JF737WN

Try putting the IP address of: 127.0.0.1 into SB to join the session.Thats the only way I can get it to work.

Guest dweese

Are you putting 127.0.0.1 in to SB under FS2004??? You should not have too, under FS2004, for most it screws up everything.Putting that IP in the FS multi-player window then click search if FS does not see SBRely after about 5sec from the time the MP window opens