Sign in to follow this  

Missing textures at KSFO

jerrycwo4Most every Sunday morning a make a flight from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe. Until last Sunday I had missed a few Sundays making the flight and had not made the flight since I had installed the scenery enhancer program, "FScene". This Sunday as I was departing San franciso (KSFO) I noticed that part of the texture was missing from the runway near the airgates. I had never seen it like this before and do not know how or when it happened. Upon installing the FScene program, I did make a back-up of all of the texture files that it replaced and I do have Fs2002 installed on another computer.Can anybody please tell me what file(s) I need to replace to have the missing texture return. Below is a screen shot showing the missing texture. Thanks for your help. Jerry