Sign in to follow this  
Guest guzzimo

Shame on you guy's

Guest guzzimo

Two day's ago I posted a invitation to fellow Pilots on AVSIM/VATSIM-Forum to come and have a look how ATOC works for those who like to fly with a friend without stutters and the best MP-Aircrafts displayed on the Net.A link to the introduction movie was also posted.Now after two day's the posting has disappeared. Some one has banned my post. Is this the way the democracy is handled on VATSIM? Shame on you guy's.Kevin PospeschCA-AirwaysCWV777

Guest dweese

I can't speak for the forum admin, but this forum is for Vatsim network support only. Most likely your post was moved one of the other forums where it should have gone in the first place.Its doubtful Vatsim had nothing to do with this, as this forum is controlled and maintained by Avsim, which is totally non-biased to any network they just like to keep information in its proper place. The same way we like to keep our computer hard drives organized.