Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zooker

HELP Please

I went through all the steps for VATSIM setup with SquawkBox, SBRelay and SBHost. I go through the steps to connect to the server. When I get connected im alt-tabbed to my desktop looking at Adavanced Voice Client, but am unable to get back into FS to do my flying.I had already had a full registered version of FSUIPC and was unable to do the specific registration of SquawkBox, could this be the problem?I am running WinXP Home Edition, and whenever FS2004 loads I am asked if I was SBHost.dll to load even though it might cause problems, of course I say yes and then get stuck at the above mentioned spot. Any help is greatly appreciated.THanks in advance,Jake

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you have a full version of FSUIPC no need to reg SB to it.The error with SBHost.dll is caused by the fact that you don't have it in the Old Modules area of your FS9.cfg.Go to www.vatsim.net/prc and read the vatsim doc 103d that will give you everthing you need to know about working this out.The Alt-tab problem is common to alot of people, best thing I can tell you is run FS9 in windows mode not full screen.

I'm up and running. I found that there is a required "return" between the original data in the cfg file, and the Old Modules section along with the "return" between the Old Modules section and the FrameCallNoWarn section.Example:EYEPOINT_UP=13,9EYEPOINT_DOWN=8,9EYEPOINT_RIGHT=13,11EYEPOINT_LEFT=8,11EYEPOINT_FORWARD=8,10EYEPOINT_BACK=13,10"Oldmodules"HostSB.dll=1"FrameCallNoWarn"~van=1A320=1*In place of quotes insert bracketsThis fixed my problem. Thanks for the help Mr. Weese.Jake