Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarkC

Changing E-Mail Address Troubles

Guest MarkC

Hello,Trying to change my e-mail address with Vatsim. However, using "Change e-mail address" form bounces back and tells me "It appears you are not using a valid ISP". If I then try and use the "Contact Member Services" form I get a pop-up that states please use a valid e-mail address and does not let me submit the form. I have tried a total of 4 different e-mail address from 3 different ISP's on both forms and am getting the same result. Is there anyway to contact someone from the staff directly?Thanks,Mark Campbell810023

Guest dweese

what type of email address are they?Vatsim does not alow hotmail and other free email services.

Guest rcritz

What email are you trying to use, both as the new email in your account and in the membership help form?

Guest MarkC

The two different ISP's I'm trying to use are .msn and .sppcSame ISP's were used for both new email in my account and the membership help formThanks,Mark Campbell810023

Guest rcritz

That actually doesn't give me enough information to help you. Neither of those is a valid email address. The membership help form requires that you provide a valid email address however it does not care what email address you give it, as long as it is one to which the membership department can reply.