Sign in to follow this  

Atlanta Skyline

Hi Guys,I just uploaded some scenery you might be interested in checking out. Atlanta Skyline for FS2002 is add-on scenery filling out the Atlanta GA Metro area by adding over 100 buildings & other structures.It is as close as possible to the real world using real photos wherever practical and faithfully precise dimensions and proportions. Included are many favorites such as:Turner Field (home of Atlanta Braves baseball)Georgia Dome (home of Atlanta Falcons football)Georgia Tech Bobby Dodd Stadium (football)Georgia Tech Alexander Memorial Coliseum (basketball)The Varsity (world

Great job Bill! I am enjoying it right now! Are there any other skylines you have planned to do next? Julian

Thanks Julian,Certainly appreciate the comments! Glad you are enjoying the scenery.As for doing any others, I doubt it. The only reasons I did Atlanta were (1) because I live there and wanted it to be just right, (2) because I live there and am thus VERY familiar with where everything is and what it looks like.Can't say that about anywhere else. Besides it is a LOT of work and there is not much incentive for doing others.About the only thing left on my list is to add the Atlanta Motor Speedway near Hampton GA.But who knows..... :)Happy Flying!Bill MolonyAtlanta GA USAUnder the 27L Approach to KATL--the busiest airport in the world :)

Bill, AMS, eh? You know FS does lack the racing tracks. :)