Sign in to follow this  

Help! I broke one of my Suncom throttles!

I am in need of a SunComm linear rehestat. I broke the back panel on the linear rehestat which acts as a circuit card while cleaning and reinstalling it. I had an extra set of throttles laying around for over a year but gave them away last month to an aspiring simmer. To make matters worse I have a "Flyin" at my house this weekend with some family and friends to showoff my system and I now only have one throttle working. Does anyone have one of these animals laying around?? Maybe a hacked out dual throttle with the rehestats still in them, or even a complete set?? I am willing to pay for FEDX shipping and reimburse you for your time and trouble if you can help me. Thanks,Kenhttp://www.ktone.org/images/FSD_ken.jpg

Guest MikePowell

Ken,I don't have one, but both Mouser Electronics www.mouser.com and Digi-Key www.digikey.com carry linear slide potentiometers. You might check the on-line catalogs for something that looks like it will fit. You could probably get expedited shipping from either.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.comInfo for simpit builders

Thanks Mike, I may do that as a permenant fix. For now I have located one and am having it sent in FEDX so I can be up online for the weekend. I also have the offending part in the avionics shop trying to put a temp repair on it just in case. "The Show Must Go On" as they say! Thanks,Kenhttp://www.ktone.org/images/FSD_ken.jpg