Sign in to follow this  
Guest PeterK

GA Cockpit Web Page up Again

Guest PeterK

PeterK Well I Have the FS-Boneyard and FS-Cockpitsimulator WebPages up again.IV blown up the GA cockpit and am now building a WW2 fighter cockpit but I salvaged the Copper Pipe Yoke and am puttingit in a Table top dash board form for light Aircraft flying.....Here the the web pages updates for the interestedhttp://home.attbi.com/~fs-cockpitsimulatorhttp://home.attbi.com/~fs-boneyardPete

Guest MikePowell

Hi Pete.Good to hear from you again. Where ya been??Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Guest PeterK

PeterKHad a big TaDooo with the house so it gobbled up some nightsthe the whole Broadband account got dumped from AT&T and it tooksome time to get it back up and running... One night I just got in the mood And I Took apart the GA cockpitand went into this Fighter mode thing....Basically its all the components but just cut into different shapes...Its alot morerelaxing to sit in the Car seat and use the Suncom f15 stick andthrottle,,,The whole thing has the feel of a P-51 or a Grumman tiger minus the passenger seat...I dont have a scanner and i have to take some 35mm pictures then visitthe neighbor who has a scanner but never uses it...doesnt make sense but things never do...thanks for the response mike..see there still visiting your site too..pete

Guest PeterK

PeterKWel I got the HP scanner to run on the USB port so i updated theold cockpit pictures but i still have to take pictures of the newfighter plane cockpit...pete