Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark McG

Q for Roger Wielgus

Guest Mark McG

Hi Roger,any chance we could see some more shots of your rudder pedals and the design phiosophy behind them.I am currently starting to jot down some pre-build sketches for rudder pedals, and yours are the most impressive I have seen yet.Mark

Hi Mark,Thanks for your comments. The idea to build Rudder Pedal that way came the day when I saw the so called STEPPER sold in the fitness shops. My first rudder pedals where real stepper and then I went that way. Three years ago I tried unsuccessfully to get in business with some companies able to build that in the same price range as the STEPPER which mean lets say 50$, compared to the 500$ asked by some simulation harware company.Believe me all high tech products like PFC - Flight Link are far from the feeling of my " stepper".You may find some additionnal pictures here:http://mapage.noos.fr/roger.wielgus/rudder.zipKind regardsRoger

Guest Mark McG

Roger,thanks for the reply, and the link to the photos.I have been comparing many different ways of constructign rudder pedals & at the moment, yours is definitely the prefferred option.Mark