Sign in to follow this  

Cabin view in two monitors

Hi to All: I am working to configure my FS2002 in configuration multimonitor. I have 2 video cards Nvidia Gforces, one of 32 mb AGP and another of 64 mb PCI. I extend the windows desk, all well. I use 1024x768 resolution in both cards/monitors. In the FS treatment of stretching the views so that they occupy both monitors and the view from the cabin stretches out until a maximum and of there it doesn't go but. If I continue stretching I am run or of a side or of another. The instruments panel if I am able to stretch it to both monitors, leave all flat one but leave. What I don't achieve is the view from the cabin. If I can make of opening up another window, unlock it and to move it to the other monitor. What I want is to see the forward view in 2 monitors, that is to say that the runway hint half is seen in a monitor and in other (and that it arrives until the borders clearing). From already thanks to all. Jose

sorry but i cant understand all what you saidhowever in order to get the panel view and forward view on both monitors you need a geforce 4 card which supports very high resolution currently you cannot do this with your current set up

I would like to view only the cabin view (to forward)in the two monitors. I will viewed the middle of the runway in the left monitor and the other in the right. Thanks for your quickly answer.Jose

I was worked with wideview, but wide view, if you set 2 forward views, each in every monitor, You will see 2 runway, not one.I see the Matrox parhelia, this support 3 monitors and a continuous view. Sorry for my not very well english.Jose

>I was worked with wideview, but wide view, if you set 2 >forward views, each in every monitor, You will see 2 runway, >not one. I am sure you can set a different view angle on every monitor, because I have seen others with several monitors. That is the whole idea of wideview.Tuomas