Sign in to follow this  

Simware B737 Throttles...anyone using these?

Hi All,Was planning to get started on converting our 737-200 throttle quadrant for use with FS2002 when I came across this unit from Simware (vdbroeck). Looks like a nice piece of hardware that will be USB compatible soon. Anyone using this who can comment on the quality and functionality? Thanks.Cary Green

Interesting, I didnt see costs though, and I noticed they misspelled seat as "seet". I hope that isnt indicative of their quality.

Guest jaapverduijn

I suppose you can write Dutch without making a single spelling mistake? If not, I sure hope that isn't indicative of YOUR quality. How many lingo's do you speak anyway, in order to feel qualified to make such an arrogant remark?Jaap Verduijn.

Thanks for the response Stephan. It seems as though they've done a very good job, and the dimensions they advertise are very accurate. It is around USD 2,000, but when you consider the time, effort and expense involved in trying to convert an old -200 unit, the price is not too bad. The trim wheels and indicator are not functional, and there is no lighting (but I figure I can eventually upgrade this).I would love to hear from anyone who actually has one...anyone?Cary

Guest Dodiano

I have to say it is a very Impressive piece, couple of questions it