Sign in to follow this  

FSPanel Studio - How Can You See What You Edit ?

Hi All...another question for the knowledgeable out there:1) I am using one monitor for my pilot gauges (King Air Project). I have been editing my panel.cfg with FSPanel studio. The editing part goes fine. I am pulling my hair out trying to size and position my instruments properly so they appear nicely in the monitor. Problem is I can't seem to get a full size mode in FSPanel studio and keep getting the title bar in the top all the time so my gauges won't line up correctly.....any ideas anyone ? 2) Also, do I have to keep going to FS2K to see how they look. When I do they are not in the same positions as what I thought they were in FSPanel studio....any ideas as I can't seem to figure it out from help ? 3) Also if I want to use one PC to run the gauges on pilot and co-pilot side can I turn off the scenery (outside view) window to help on PC memory....all I want is the gauges to run on this one PC.Sorry if these seem dumb questions but this is my first time doing everything on the cockpit (although its coming along a charm by reading the forums etc.)Thanks for your suggestions....JB

>3) Also if I want to use one PC to run the gauges on pilot >and co-pilot side can I turn off the scenery (outside view) >window to help on PC memory....all I want is the gauges to >run on this one PC. If you just want one outside view and two instrument panels you can probably just run it all from one PC as well - if you can find PCI Matrox video cards (should be available second hand, other brands might also work, but check first, old Pentium-100MHz-era PCs have those) - stick in one or two PCI video cards in your computer and use them to drive the other monitors for gauges. Performance is just fine as long as you run only one 3D view (on the fast AGP 3D card) and the other monitors just have the instrument panels.FPS might even boost slightly since the computer does not need to mask the panel on top of the 3D view.Tuomas