Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cpt_Simoty

2nd throttle use

Guest Cpt_Simoty

Hey there, I have a CH yoke on USB on one throttle. I also have another joystick with a throttle on it. I would like to know if I can use the throttle on my second joystick for something as well as using my yoke at the same time. In the past when I have had both working together the X and Y axis have conflicted and sent my aircraft all over the place. How can I use the 2nd joystick and not use its X and Y axis but just its Z for another axis.Thank you for any help you can give meSimon

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Yes it can be done.I'm doing the same with my CHFSYoke and Thrustmaster Afterburner II.Simply configure FS to map Aileron and elevator axis to the yoke, and throttle to the joystick's throttle.You have to have both connected. Choose each controllers from within FS and configure it as you wish. Make sure you DELETE the unwanted assignments from the other controllerGeorge DorkofikisAthens, Greece

Guest Cpt_Simoty

I was under the impression that the axis would be both X and Y on both controllers? Simon

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Indeed...that's the way it is, but since FS can use several controllers at the same time you have no problem as long as the controllers are recognized by Windows.My current configuration is:CH FS Yoke PC on the GameportCH Pro Pedals USB on USB portThrustmaster Afterburner II on USB port.This give me 10 axis to work with! Of course I only use the 7 of them.CH FS Yoke... X Axis = Ailerons Y Axis = Elevators Z Axis(throttle) = As required... Spoilers(jet), Mixture(Prop)...CH Pro Pedals USB X Axis = Left toe Brake Y Axis = Right toe Brake Z Axis = RudderThrustmaster X Axis = Not used Y Axis = Not used Z Axis = Throttle. Twist = Not usedHope this make sense to you.George