Sign in to follow this  
Guest raflyer

7-segment led with pins on the ends, can't find them??

Guest raflyer

I need some 7-segment led's with the pins on the ends, not sides, .30" character height, amber or red. If anyone knows a source plus part number i would appreciate it. I've had no luck here in the US, they all have the pins on the sides. These are for FSBUS displays. The relays for the DO board are hard to find also.Thanks,Rob

Guest MikePowell

Rob,Alltronics has some surplus 7-segment displays. www.alltronics.com check out part numbers SDC-30 and SDC-19.Jameco has a few as well www.jameco.com Jameco #'s 17187 & 24782.Mouser carries Fairchild opto electronics. www.mouser.comDigikey carries Lumex opto electronics. www.digikey.com There are a number of different form factors for .3" digits that have pins at the top and bottom relative to the digit, as opposed to the sides. They also come in both common anode and common cathode. You can also get multiple digits in one package. Too many variables to offer any part numbers.It can be a bear to find something on the big distrbutors' sites if you don't have a part number.What I would suggest is going to the manufacturers' sites to browse their literature to find your part numbers, then go back to the distributor to find stock, price and delivery information.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Guest raflyer

Thanks Mike, No go on the part numbers, they are the same ones I found, The characters are .50" tall and the only .30" I could find are dual displays. I need single .30 with the pins on the ends and common cathode. All the .30 single displays i've found are the standard side pins. I think a surface mount might even work? Thanks again for your efforts.Rob

Guest perchas

Hi Rob,Look this webhttp://www.telefonica.net/web/karmo/fsbus/s_download.html(TDSR5160) 0,69".This digit for my necessities is too great, to solve this problem I have designed four new schemes, first (5 Digits) and the second (3 Digits) that is used indifferently for the TDSR5160 and the TDSO1150 0,39" this one is small half but that previous, the ideal one for the radios. The other two rest (5 Digits) and (3 Digits) I have designed them for the TDSY3160 0,50", the size is the interval of the previous ones and in addition it is of ideal yellow color for the FDU all is common cathode. Soon will be in the Web for his unloading.RegardsRafael