Sign in to follow this  
Guest moreau

New Cockpit Building Site

Guest moreau

Just wanted to drop some quick news. Six months ago we started a cockpit building site over at FlightSim.no, simply called Cockpit. It was very well received in Scandinavia, and today we have finally gone online with an english edition of the site.Our intention is to make Cockpit a news site focused on hardware andsoftware for cockpit construction. Starting today we

Guest PeterK

from Pete Great little site....I liked the info on how to add anotherPCI video card to get 2 monitors to run in fs2002 or fs98... I added a mach 64 pci card with my agp Banshee and increasedmy frame rate by 10 fps on the banshee...Plus it makes flyingmore fun...Keep up the great job.pete Http://home.attbi.com/~fs-boneyard

Excellent webpage... such a good sources that I could rely on it to build my innovative cockpit ... Keep it up.

Guest moreau

Thanks guys! Makes me very glad You like it!/Patric

Guest PeterK

to Patric from Peter Well after reading your article I added a pci card...Now another So im up to 1 agp 3d card for the main view1 pci Mach 64 for the insrument panel and the new pci Mach 64has the radio stack and GPS unit... I thought it would be harder to hook up but your articlemade me quickly understand how easy it is...Whats stopping me now is i ran out of pci slots....Peter Khttp://home.attbi.com/~fs-boneyard

Nice site! Very well done.Kudos.