Sign in to follow this  

help...looking for a glass cockpit

I fly an experimental airplane and me and a friend have developed asolid state gyro unit. What we want to do is use Enrico Schirratti'sglass cockpit panels for microsoft flight sim. we want to feed hispanels with our gyro data (since they are stand alone files) instead ofhaving the panels get the data from flight sim.do we need FSUIPC to do this?? i have looked at the SDK and have seenthe offsets but i dont know how to take the gyro data that comes in overa serial port and feed the panels with it..can anyone help???can anyone program this???looking forward to hearing!!Jeff

Guest MikePowell

Jeff,FSUIPC is an interprocess communication module used to connect with MSFS. If you're not using MSFS you probably do not need FSUIPC.If you are planning to use Project Magenta software in an actual flight application, rather than a simulation as it is intended, you should contact Enrico Schiratti.Mike Powellwww.mikesflightdeck.com