Sign in to follow this  

Landscape to Portrait

Does anyone know of a software package which permits the changing of Landscape image to that of Portrait in respect of multi monitor setup as Portrait permits better positioning of undocked panels / instruments and provides a more symetrical presentation. Thanks in advance for any assistance.Capjack

Guest Glenn Weston

Hi Capjack, If you are using an Nvidia based GPU the latest Detinator drivers are supposed to have an option in the Nview control panel called NVrotate, this allows Windows desktop rotation, I have read that it will work with any monitor but is meant really for use with todays LCD monitors. I have the latest drivers installed here on a TNTII card but can't seem to find where this option is selected, it maybe that you cannot do it on a TNTII, you may have to have one of the newer type of cards like GeForce 4 or better........anyone played with this yet that can shed some light on how to do it, I have searched for instructions at the Nvidia site & the web but have come up nothing.Cheers Glenn.

GlennMany Thanks for your quick response my problem is that my Multi Monitors [3x10" and 1x15"] run off 2 Jeronimo dual output Pci cards and not from the facility available on the AGP card [N'vidiati4200]Regards Capjack

Guest Salbado

Pivot Pro...don't know the www...

SalbadoMy grateful thanks for the info regarding Pivot Pro I have downloaded their 30day free trial so am hoping at last I've cracked it!.Capjack