Sign in to follow this  

Can i help you?

Hello,I have started a course in web coding, (thats in PHP not HTML). and I am looking for a place where I can exercise the skills I learn. I have spent the day looking at Virtual Airlines, and looking at the website structure, I can tell that it must take a heck of a lot of work updating the website all the time. I think that I could really help out in this sector. If anyone is looking for a PHP coder, then E-Mail me at hardflex@doramail.com and I will talk and see if I can help. Other organisations other than VAs are also welcome to contact me. Be advised though, you will need a webserver with PHP AND a MySQL Database.Only contact me as well if you have a website design, I am a coder, NOT a designer. Also, the scripts that I write will remain MY PROPERTY You will be able to use them. This is an offer NOT to be missed as Proffessional PHP Coders can charge up to $750 for 1 website, please $50/hour, customising and fixing any problems that occour.Call me :D

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry, wher it says

This is an offer NOT to be missed as Proffessional PHP Coders can charge up to $750 for 1 website, please $50/hour, customising and fixing any problems that occour.
It is supposed to sayThis is an offer NOT to be missed as Proffessional PHP Coders can charge up to $750 for 1 website, plus $50/hour, customising and fixing any problems that occour.The entire project will be created for FREE, that means you would pay NOTHING