Sign in to follow this  
Guest mmorrell

GOFLIGHT Hardware for sale

Guest mmorrell

All,I have a significant amount of GoFlight units that I want to sell, as I am moving toward doing real switches, etc. using EPIC or otherwise...I have modified the appearance of the GoFlight stuff (paint and decals) to more accurately reflect true aircraft instruments. Functionally they are straight out of the factory. This equipment varies in age from a little over a year old to 3 months old.You can see an example of the modification of a GF-45 at my website (http://www.mmorrell.com).I have the following units for sale:3 GF-45 - 1 modified to be XPNDR, 1 as ADF and one unmodified.4 GF-166 - COM1 COM2 NAV1 NAV26 GF-T8 - Various aircraft switches, grouped locially together (ie: engine start, electrical, COMM's, etc.)7 GF-P8 - vasrious aircraft switches and controls.1 GF-LGTPrice is negotiable, and I will sell them together or seperately. Note that you can easily strip the paint from them if you wanted to, paint them flat black and you are back to a near-factory appearnce (but they're MUCH cooler looking this way!).Please send inquiries and offers to my email: mm@mmorrell.comThanks -Mitch Morrell

Guest mmorrell

All,I have received many inquires on this stuff - (congratulations to Doyle - he sure has hit a home run with these products!)... The most asked question is, of course, HOW MUCH?! Answers to this and other questions below:PRICE: I am asking 70% of the current retail price for these units. They are all in excellent shape, and I put in a lot of time doing the mods, so I think that is reasonable. SHIPPING: Buyer to pay shipping (cheap) from Brick, New Jersey. PAYMENT: My preferred method of payment is PayPal. OTHER ITEMS: Depending on the deal I make for my next-generation cockpit stuff, I may also be selling my PFC JetLiner yoke and my FlightLink Twin Throttle quad... bI was going to list those items on EBay, but we'll see how it goes. Interested parties please email me at mm@mmorrell.comThanks -Mitch