Sign in to follow this  

Ati Radeon 9000 pro And Flight Sim 2002 in Multi display.

Help, I have the same monitors and I get a black screen when I stretch it into the second monitor. But when i go back to the first Monitor it's fine. HELP

If you have a panel and you want to drag it to the second monitor, you have to click with the right-mouse button on it and choose undock window. After that you can drag it to your second monitor. But you must make sure that it is only on 1 monitor because when it is on 2, you get a black screen.I hope that this solves your problemSven van Rijn:-wave

Hello guys,Only Nvidia based cards and the Matrox Parhelia cards can spread the desktop across two monitors and have them both 3d accelerated, so you will can have two outside views.Radeon based cards cannot do that.The second connection acts like you have put an extra pci card in your pc.You can only drag panels over to the second monitor.Happpy flying,Gerard SaldenTeam Wideviewhttp://web.onetelnet.nl/~gsalden