Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirPanther

Synoptic Systems (Pro MFD) Discussion

Guest AirPanther

First of all, thank you all for the wonderful feedback on the apps! Gratification is the greatest payment for freeware :-hah Over the past few years, I've received a LOT of e-mails asking to add features, relaying information on systems, asking for help, etc. I have set up a forum on the new Pro MFD home page where you can post such requests/input. This will act as an archive so that I can easily access all this information. Many requests are lost once they expire from my inbox, but forum threads are permanent. I hope you will all find interest in the new site, and I will try to get the newest builds uploaded in the next week. Once I figure out this fillrgn/floodfill VB command!!! There has been a lot of conversation about Fuel cut-offs, so I will try to add a single keystroke for that.Pro MFDhttp://www.ProMFD.cjb.netP.S. - For all those who haven't heard, Pro MFD is now freeware! All functionality will be available to anyone who wants to use it.Robert Prather

Guest AirPanther

Oops, I forgot to add the Forum link to the top of the page. There is another link in the "Miscellaneous" box at the bottom right of the page. I will add the other link by this weekend.Robert

Guest Dodiano

Thanks Robert once again for sharing your Innovations with the rest of us and keep it up dude!! And also thanks for making it Freeware many Builders will appreciate that!!Take care.Roberto

Guest mmorrell

DITTO... Good show!-mm>Thanks Robert once again for sharing your Innovations with>the rest of us and keep it up dude!! And also thanks for>making it Freeware many Builders will appreciate that!!>>Take care.>>Roberto