Sign in to follow this  

FSBus Key card question

Hi everyone,I'm making a parts list on mouser.com for the key card and I can't find a 4mhz crystal that looks anything like the one in the pictures here: http://www.mikkila.org/fsbus. Does anyone know what I should be looking for? I have found some Ceramic Resonators and Clock Oscillators but they have 3 or 4 leads coming off of them instead of just 2.Sorry for all the simple questions... I was able to get the Com card "printed" last night using an iron and some glossy paper. It looks pretty good, just have a little clean up to do on it before I put it into the acid...Thanks,Spencer

Guest Glenn Weston

Hi Spencer, the 4 Mhz crystal should be a very common item to get hold of, just try a local electronics store, if they don't stock them which I would be very suprised, they should be able to at least place an order for you & have them made but you shouldn't have to go that length to get hold of them.All the the electronic stores here in Australia stock them as a standard item, they should look exactly the same as in the pictures with 2 legs.If you are shopping on the internet you may be just looking in the wrong places or at the wrong thing.Cheers Glenn.