Sign in to follow this  

Need help wiring FBUS card.

HI IM having trouble wiring the fbus card up to my computor. Can someone please send me a pic or a good diagram showing how to hook the card up? I would be greatly appreacetive.Thank you.

Guest PANTU

Hi Paul,I assume you are talking about the FSBUS card. Could you please precise which of the cards of FSBUS you refer to, as that control system consists of different cards (modules).The core of the entire thing is the COMIII card which interfaces to your PC via one of your COM ports.All you need here is a 1:1 Com port cable.Sorry, but can

Peter I am using FSBUS com III. Also the servo board. Once I have the wiring for these I beleive I can figure the rest out. I am not good at reading scematics. What I need to know is what pins connect to the com port and the board. where do they line up.

Guest jmi

Connect directly from board connector pin 1 to D-connector pin 1, pin 2 to pin2 and so on.D-connector is that end what is on computer end. There is Small numbers on D-connector. In attached drawing you can see pins on COM-board. Drawing is from Component side.- Jhttp://www.mikkila.org/fsbus