Sign in to follow this  

New 777 Build Website...

Guest MikePowell

Looks like a really good start, Simon. The freezer immediately in front of the MIP, is it for simulating arctic flying? ;-)Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.comInfo for simpit builders.

Guest PoRrEkE

My view ?"ow no ! not another boeing !!" :(With all do respect and I hope your cockpit will turn out great for you. I can tell you already (though my sim is only 40% functional) that a home cockpit ... there's nothing that beats that !! (though the new framerate friendly CLICKABLE 3D cockpits of fs2004 give you a little bit of that feeling .. (how do i know .. cuz i had a demo))Anyway, so good luck with the cockpit !! If you love 777, you gotta do what you wish. Hope you'll keep your site well informed so that we can all encourage others to join in the building of cockpits. The more people we get on the hobby, the more chanse of some brilliant ideas (which we (eventhough we are all geniusses right?) didn't come up with yet)I'd LOVE to see much more other sims out there though. There are plenty of boeings and airbusses, though only 1 Dash8 that I know off and quite a few cessna, and my fokker50 but other than that ??It would be awesome to see an MD11 or DC10 or L10-11 for a change ! Or has anyone spotted an ERJ yet ?? Or the o so popupar on IVAO BAe ??

Mike... LOL! I can assure you that living in Yorkshire in England, a freezer is not necessary to simulate arctic conditions; just wait for winter to come around. Also note the dishwasher to the right that is used by the cabin crew to clean the coffee cups after a hard days building...As far as choosing a 777, it was a personal choice. I guess it was easier to get software and information about, and I've flown on one a few times. Also, I fly for British Airways Virtual and I wanted to choose a plane that they fly and will continue to fly for a few years yet... that pretty much limits it to the Big Boeings and the Small Airbuses...