Sign in to follow this  
Guest 707Builder

Boeing Analog Cockpits Group

Uh, I rather would want to see your 707-related photos and thoughts here. We have enough quiet home cockpit forums and sites scattered around the net already. For example, I am not building a Boeing cockpit, but for my GA cockpit project your analog gauge stuff is going to be very interesting nevertheless. Same with airbuses, 777's and such - there are more common things and questions between all those projects than differences - so why not just stay here with everyone else?Just making your own forum "because you can" is not a good reason.Of course you are free to do what you want, but I rather read one forum with lots of good information than 10 forums where there is someone asking a FAQ question every 2 weeks. Exaggerated, I know, but you get the idea :)Tuomas

Guest captain777

I have to agree with Tuomas on this one...I have been building for many years, and it is just SOOOOO much more efficient and effective to have ONE location where I can search, read, share and discuss cockpit building items. What we ARE missing, though...is a good directory of projects. I know that the 'webring' is out there...but it only has 30 projects...and we all KNOW there are more out there. Of course, not all of those are even 'alive' (ahem, ahem...). Maybe a directory that breaks down into 'Boeings' -> '707', '777' etc... would be a good way to keep track. If anyone has any ideas...let's get that running.In any case, let's keep our team tight...we all benefit!

>What we ARE missing, though...is a good directory of projects.>I know that the 'webring' is out there...but it only has 30>projects...and we all KNOW there are more out there. Of>course, not all of those are even 'alive' (ahem, ahem...). >Maybe a directory that breaks down into 'Boeings' -> '707',>'777' etc... would be a good way to keep track. If anyone has>any ideas...let's get that running.>There is a good directory of all the projects on the net on a very good Dutch cockpitbuilderssite.Unfortunately most of the site is in Dutch (some of the articles are in englisch though)http://forum.simcockpit.nl/forum/bouwers.phpgives a long list of projectsIn the nav bar in the left click onBouwers-submit bouwers to enter your own prpject if you are not listed yet.Norbert Bosch