Sign in to follow this  
Guest power

85% of dismissed 737mcp fsbus project on sale

I started 4 months ago a project of a 737MCP based on fsbus components.Unfortunately,due to job changin' and lack of time,the project has been stopped.So I decide to sell the components at a very DISCOUNTED prices.the stuff is made of:1)4 pcb's (fscom,fskey,fsdisplay,fsled)industrial quality made.2)2 of them (fscom and fskey)already finished with all the components and pic of fskeys flashed.3)all the components of fsdisplay provided including 6 expansive 16f84 pics.4)all the swicthes and buttons for the MCP (5 rotary 12 positions,2 switches,10 on/off buttons)You need only to buy displays to have all the components for the panel.All the stuff is worth about 200 euros. I sell for 100 euros + postal expenses.If anyone is interested please send me a email at "fmontell@tin.it" photo included , List available on demandregards everyone.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

folks ... i think this is a very good deal !i'm not interested cuz i have my stuff ordered an almost shipped to me from simcockpit.nlnotice that you don't have to assemble at least 2 cards or even flash them.also that the PCB's are industrial ..and he ain't lying about how much it is worth ;)so 100 + postal is super !