Sign in to follow this  
Guest High Octane

User Register Problem at FSUIPC Forum

Guest High Octane

Off issue here...Hope you can help. Here's the situation, I was going to Ask Peter Downson some question on FSUIPC related. And I am certain you know that is the only way to communicate with him beside sending him an e mail. So anyway, I have never registered at FSUIPC or Simflight forums before. And. for straight two days, I tried to register myself as a new user and all I get the General error stating " Invalid_session " . Apparently, They did not obtain my new user name or any sufficent information. Does anyone have similar problem? How can it be solved? I m kinda in fire to ask him some question before I can deetrmine to purchase his products.Let me know ASAP.

Sure you have cookies enabled? They're needed for a php session run. Other than that, Pete's forum is hosted and maintained by the folks at www.simflight.com - you could try going to their homepage and asking them. In the meantime, you can post without registering - you'll just appear as "Guest", but you can put your name in when you write the question.Richard

Or, of course, you can just ask here - There's several people here who both use and write for FSUIPC and can probably answer most simple questions.Richard