Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW843

Discovery Wings and Home building

Guest deltaflight

Mitch,It is a great video and was well done and directed. I've watched it now about 6 times myself. Maybe someone in the UK with a video recorder could make some copies for the guys in the States. I guess it would be legal so long as they didnt charge for anything other than the cassette and postage. Not a legal expert so I dont know. It is worth watching though if you get the chance.Mike

Guest SHORT360

Mike,As a filmmaker I can confirm to you that what you are proposing is absolutely ILLEGAL.Charging for or not charging for does not matter. Copies of Videos, DVDs, CDs, or of any other formats are just allowed for your own use, as a backup copy so to say. Everything else is considered as piracy. Its the same as for software. But I still did not get an answer about which film was really running this week on Tuesday on Disc. Wings UK. Taking a look at the program schedule, the only title which could have any relation to our hobby was the film "scrapping aircraft giants".Cheers,Roger

Guest deltaflight

>> I can confirm to you that what you are proposing is absolutely ILLEGAL.<>But I still did not get an answer about which film was really running this week on Tuesday on Disc. Wings UK<