Sign in to follow this  
Guest nauwa

Plasma minime

Hello,I wonder if someone have made a pcb layout of the plasma minime,I would like to build a few to my sim and I'm afraid I don't have the knowledge to make a pcb without a layout.Thanks in advanceJohan Nauwelaertz de Ag

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

JohanIt's a very simple circuit as far as the wiring goes. Leo put the complexity in the firmware. You can make it without a PC board. Just build it on perf board.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Mike,Yes, I have thought about building it on a perf board, but as I just have invested in pcb makeing stuff for the FSBus, I would more like to have the minime on pcb as well.Leo know that someone on this forum might have made pcb already, and I would appreciate to have a copy.Johan

I remember someone posting pictures of a PCB layout for it on this forum but it was a long time ago and my memory ain't what it used to be.-Leo

If it helps I'm currently making a PCB layout for it, will post when it's done (A day or so...)

Just a quick plug: We replaced gameport on our simulator with MiniME. It is awesome. All the spikes of the gameport are history and we just love the smooth control feel. Thanks Leo :-)http://aerodome.net/gallery-kuvat/album21/IMG_6361.sized.jpgwww.mik.fi/simulaattori/ (only in finnish at the moment, sorry)//Tuomas(photo by Mikko Luukkanen, http://gallery.aerodome.net/luge)