Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxmax20

Need help in programming FSUIPC

Hi, i hope someone can help me. Iam new in programming with FSUIPC. I wanted to know if following is working: I want to build a a NAV/COM/XPDR/ADF input device. I have the Aerosoft MCP 747 panel and connected over an expansion port rotary switches. I want the following, when i turn the switch it sould change the nav freq before the dot example: 123 to 119 and with an other rotary the 2 digits behind the dot. with a normal switch i want change it from standby to operationg and the operating to standby. This should word with NAV1/NAV2/COM/ ADF and i want to set the transponder code via push buttons. And at least, perfekt would be to change also the QNH settings. But, thats my biggest problem, i dont have programmed with FSUIPC until yet. Can anyone give me an example for COM or NAV, then i can copy this command and change it to the other things i need. please, help me..... thanks for your help. greetings Mark

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mark,The FSUIPC SDK contains programming examples. One is in C. It's a basic "Hello world" style example that should provide an excellent starting point for you. Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com