Sign in to follow this  
Guest deltaflight

NEW SIMULATOR COMPANY ANNOUNCED

Hi guys,After much thought, I have decided to add a new division to my everyday company called HORIZON COMPUTER SERVICES, LLC. The new division, HORIZON FLIGHT SIMULATION, will offer many accessories for home cockpit builders and flight enthusiasts alike.My partner in the endeavor is Captain Leslie Hock, a Comair CRJ pilot with years of experience. Also employed a as regional flight instructor for Comair, Leslie's insight will very valuable. We will manufacture nearly anything from yokes to an entirely enclosed full scale simulator. We can produce nearly any yoke to the customers requirements. The simulators will range from desktop versions all the way up to a full-scale enclosed system. We were recently selected to build a full-scale Boeing 777-200 simulator for a gentlemen in Texas. I'm pleased and confident to say that we will contract with FLIGHTDECKSOLUTIONS of Toronto to provide the panels that are used in our simulators. We recently incorporated FLIGHTDECKSOLUTIONS panels in our own cockpit and could not be happier with both the product and support. Our website can be contacted via the internet at www.horizoncomputerservices.com.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!