Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

ASEL with CCC possible ?

Here's the logic I need:variable 1 = altitude set in autopilot (target alt)variable 2 = aircraft altitudeif variable 2 comes within a range of, say 1000 of variable 1, than i get a trigger in my CCC which will:1 turn off the ASEL led2 turn on the alt led3 send a key to the computer to turn on the ALT functionIs this possible with the curent CCC ? Or do I have to contact Dirk and ask him to expand the CCC options to this level ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Here's the logic I need:>>variable 1 = altitude set in autopilot (target alt)>variable 2 = aircraft altitude>>if variable 2 comes within a range of, say 1000 of variable 1,>than i get a trigger in my CCC which will:>1 turn off the ASEL led>2 turn on the alt led>3 send a key to the computer to turn on the ALT function>>Is this possible with the curent CCC ? Or do I have to>contact Dirk and ask him to expand the CCC options to this>level ?Didnt you just post something like the above for the alt reached -led thingy? Wouldnt the same "trigger" scheme be able to invoke a FSBUS Key/Mouse object wiht a value? It should work, though I havent had time to play with CCC that much yet.//Tuomas

I did post the same question but in an other thread and I don't think I got an answer there ;) Got a bit hidden between other posts so I took it here.Don't understand what you mean with "Wouldnt the same "trigger" scheme be able to invoke a FSBUS Key/Mouse object wiht a value?"

The same way as defining a keystroke to a toggle switch (the K+A;d50;K-A stuff) - just have the CCC stuff toggle it instead of a switch?I mean, create a keyboard/mouse object in FSBUS, then in the CCC, add FSBUS destination instead of FSUIPC (FS) destination, and connect it to your key/mouse object.I havent tested it myself, but I guess it should work.//Tuomas